Kick back, relax, and sip on this delicious and refreshing summer sangria!
- 1 bottle white wine of your choice (a dry and crisp white is best—avoid oaky whites)
- 1 ½ c plain sparkling water
- ⅓ c granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- ¼ c triple sec
- sliced fruits (our favorites: Yes! apples, fresh or frozen peaches, and oranges)
- 1.In a large pitcher, mix lime juice, sugar, and triple sec until sugar is fully dissolved.
- 2.Slowly add the bottle of wine, then fruit.
- 3.Chill for one hour. Top with sparkling water and serve in sugar-rimmed glasses with an apple slice to garnish!