- 3 small sweet potato, diced
- 3 cups Brussel sprouts, quartered
- 1 small sweet onion, finely diced
- 2 medium apples diced
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tsp everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Avocado oil spray
- Preheat your oven to 375 F. Arrange sweet potatoes and Brussel sprouts on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spray with avocado oil.
- Bake sweet potatoes and Brussel sprouts for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pull the tray out, then add the onions and apples on top of the sweet potatoes and Brussel sprouts. Top with avocado or olive oil spray and all seasonings except for the everything bagel seasoning.
- Put the tray back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Pull out the tray, then make small spaces in the hash to place each egg, spray avocado oil, then crack one at a time gently to not break the yolk, then top with everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes until eggs are cooked to desired doneness.