- 2 KORU apples, sliced
- 1 package (2 sheets) puff pastry, thawed according to package directions
- 1 ½ c shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ c za’atar spice (plus more for sprinkling)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat.
- Cut each puff pastry sheet into 6 equal rectangular pieces (12 total).
- Top each piece of puff pastry with 2 Tbsp mozzarella, 4-5 apple slices, 1 tsp za’atar, and a drizzle of honey. Keep toppings in the center and fold pastry over, leaving some of the topping exposed.
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with extra za’atar.
- Bake for 15 minutes.