- 4 slices thick cut bacon
- 2 KORU apples, sliced
- 1.5 lbs brussel sprouts, trimmed, washed, and cut in half
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425º F
- Arrange bacon slices on a metal rack over a baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the bacon is cooked through, but not crispy. Remove sheet pan from oven and set aside bacon and metal rack. Leave bacon drippings on the sheet tray.
- Add apples and Brussels sprouts to the baking sheet and carefully toss in the bacon grease. Add a drizzle of olive oil if necessary to coat apples and Brussels sprouts completely.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Return to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop cooled bacon into small pieces.
- Add bacon to apples and Brussels sprouts. Bake for an additional five minutes to crisp the bacon bits.
- Transfer to a dish and serve warm.