- 1 c uncooked quinoa
- 1 c roasted butternut squash
- 2 SweeTango apples, chopped (skin on)
- ⅓ c crumbled vegan feta cheese
- ⅓ c diced red onion
- 1 c candied pecans, roughly chopped
- ¼ c chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp fresh Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
optional: fresh pomegranate seeds or Medjool dates, diced
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- Prepare quinoa according to package instructions. While quinoa cooks, prepare dressing by whisking together all ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cooked quinoa, squash, apples, feta, red onion, pecans, chives, and parsley.
- Toss with dressing and combine well.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds or dates.
- Serve warm.