(courtesy of Stacy Dempsy, @allroadsleadtohealthy)
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp spicy honey (sub regular if you prefer)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 ear of corn, shucked
- 1 KORU apple, sliced
- 4 c arugula or mixed greens
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c pecans, roughly chopped
- 1.In a small bowl or mason jar, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add extra virgin olive oil and whisk/shake vigorously to emulsify the dressing. Set aside.
- 2.Grill the ear of corn, rotating every 5 minutes until cooked through. When cooled, cut off the cob.
- 3.Grill the sliced KORU for 2-3 minutes per side (these will cook quickly!).
- 4.In a large serving bowl, toss together arugula, blue cheese crumbles, red onion, tomato, avocado, and pecans. Top with grilled corn and apples.
- 5.Toss with dressing and serve.