(in partnership with Alex Adelborgh @daisybeet)
2 ears of corn
2 KORU apples
1 lb of cherry tomatoes
¼ cup of fresh parsley
Big handful of arugula
Dressing (2 tbsp lemon juice + 1 tbsp ACV + 4 tbsp olive oil whisked together)
- 1.Boil the ears of corn for 5 minutes. Let cool, then shave off kernels with a sharp knife.
- 2.Chop 2 KORU apples and 2 avocados into cubes.
- 3.Slice 1 lb of cherry tomatoes in half.
- 4.Finely chop ¼ cup of fresh parsley.
- 5.Mix everything together with a big handful of arugula. Toss in dressing