- ½ SweeTango apple, thinly sliced
- ½ c Gruyère cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin butter or pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- Spread 1 Tbsp of butter on one side of each slice of sourdough.
- On the “inside,” spread 1 Tbsp pumpkin butter (or purée) and half of the Gruyère. Add sliced apples to one side only, then close the sandwich (butter side out).
- Cook in a skillet on medium-high heat until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until cheese is melted and both sides are golden, buttery, and crunchy!
- Remove from heat, slice, and cry tears of joy because of the cheesy, apple-y goodness!