- ½ c rolled oats
- 1 c almond milk
- 1 small SweeTango apple, diced
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ c granola of choice
- Combine oats and almond milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 80% power for 2 ½ to 3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave. Add 1 tsp maple syrup and a pinch of salt. Stir.
- In a separate, microwave-safe bowl, toss apples with remaining maple syrup and cinnamon. Microwave for 30 seconds or until slightly softened.
- Top oatmeal with apples and granola.